Thanks to the more than 30 South Shore neighbors who turned out for the special Exchange Ideas session focusing on the proposal to down-zone 71st Street! We reviewed the basic facts and discussed our call for a comprehensive planning process.
UPDATE: We had a lively question & answer session. We sent all of the questions to professional planners with whom we have been discussing this issue, and you can read their answers here.
The Planning Coalition live-streamed the discussion on Facebook if you missed it!
Now take action!
- Tell your friends to visit southshoreforall.org to learn more and sign the petition online!
- Print and distribute the fact sheet on your block, in your building, or elsewhere in the neighborhood!
- If you want to circulate paper petitions, you can download and print the signature sheet here. Please return completed sheets by scan/photo to email@example.com or drop them off in person to The Planning Coalition at 1809 E. 71st Street, Suite 202.
- Turn out for the 5th Ward Meeting: Tuesday, May 23rd, 6pm at Bryn Mawr Community Church (7000 S. Jeffery)! All South Shore residents should attend – not just those who live in the 5th Ward.
- Keep an eye on this website and join our Facebook group for the latest updates